What Is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a decentralized digital currency that can be transferred instantly and securely between any two people in the world. It’s like electronic cash that you can use to pay friends or merchants. Paying with Bitcoin is actually very easy and fast once you wrap your head around the basic concept. You should make the effort to learn it as it is the future of global payments and many merchants give some sort of discount for Bitcoin payments — We will automatically add 25% MORE product for FREE if you pay for your order with Bitcoin.
Where to Buy Bitcoin:
- Coinbase.com – buy Bitcoin with CC.
- Bitcoin ATM (BTM) near you – buy Bitcoin with cash (find a BTM near you — coinatmradar.com).
How To Buy Bitcoin with your Credit/Debit Card
Step 1: Create a free Bitcoin wallet to hold your Bitcoin before sending it to us.
- Use Electrum or Blockchain.
Step 2: Create a free account on coinbase.com to purchase Bitcoin with your card.
- Go to coinbase.com
- Follow the instructions to create your account.
- Link your CC to your account — ID verification is required.
Step 3: Place your order on our website and choose the “Bitcoin” payment option at checkout.
- When you click on “Place Order” at checkout using the “Bitcoin” payment option, you will be taken to the order confirmation page where you will see the Bitcoin value that you need to purchase and send to us, as well as the Bitcoin address that you send the Bitcoin to.
- The Bitcoin value will look something like this: 0.06377454 BTC
- The Bitcoin address will look something like this: – we will text you the bitcoin address
Step 4: Buy Bitcoin through your Coinbase account.
- In your Coinbase account, click on “Buy Bitcoin”
- Paste the Bitcoin value that you need to purchase.
- Purchase the exact Bitcoin amount in the form of BTC, not USD.
- You may need to change the denomination from USD to BTC before initiating the transaction.
- Complete payment to receive your Bitcoin.
Step 5: Send the Bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet.
- Login to your Bitcoin wallet and click on the “Receive” button.
- Copy the Bitcoin address that is displayed.
- In your Coinbase account, click on “Send”.
- Paste your receiving Bitcoin wallet address where it says, “Send to”.
- Type in the Bitcoin amount that you’re sending to your wallet and then click “Continue”.
Step 6: Send your Bitcoin payment to us from your Bitcoin wallet.
- In your Bitcoin wallet account, click on “Send”.
- In the “To:” section, paste our Bitcoin address that you were provided on the order confirmation page. Your order confirmation email will also contain the proper Bitcoin address that you need to send your payment to.
- Paste the exact Bitcoin amount that you need to send for your order.
- Follow the rest of the steps to finalize the sending of your payment.
- You’re all done!
Your payment will clear into our Bitcoin wallet within 30 minutes, at which point we’ll immediately prepare your package to take to the post office.